Thursday, October 1, 2009

Busy... sort of... Day

I'm almost done with Blessings of the Season, I'm working on a Kufi Hat Cat to go in there and then I'll be done.  I went to go order new cards and ended up having to go twice.  ::head:desk::  By the time I was done, it was time to pick up the teenageboy from Select Singers.  Then we went off to the grocery, where surprise of all surprises, he stayed in the van reading a book.  No, this child is not related to me.  ::snicker::

Now I'm getting ready to take down the computer while he does the trash and his sister works on dinner.  In the meantime Zaphy is ensconced on the scratching post in the hall looking back and forth wondering what in Hades we're doing!  Occasionally he mews at us, hoping that someone will explain everything to him.  "Mah-wow!"  Uh-oh!  My son just opened up a trash bag and it was all over!  Zaphy sprang off of the scratching post and into my office onto the guest bed.  Ah!  Safety!!  Or is it?....


No comments:

Post a Comment